cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use the Bapi that i have created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have created a Bapi with the name as z_BAPI_V1 using ABAP, when i am trying to create a model for the same i am unable to see the bapi that i have created, what can be the problem related to this ?

is it that , the Bapi i have created is not a standard one?

or

while making an RFC connectivity we need to put in the right server address in it to access it ?

i am able to view the standard Bapi (Bapi_fight_getdetail) but i can't view my own created Bapi in the RFC connectivity address that i am specifying.

thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok first check function module is remotely enabled are not.

check bapi name is correct are not.

JCO destinations what you ar metion in model were correct r not.

connection properties of model aslo check.

if it useful give me points.

Thanks,

Tulasi.Palnati

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello vipin,

If your RFC is Remote Enabled, it should be listed in the BAPI/RFC list in the model creation wizard. Anyway try activating the RFC and try again with z_BAPI_Z* search option.

let me know the status

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the host name as well as instance number.

Thanks & Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Under the Attributes section of your Function Module there will be a sub section called Processing Type , under that change it to REMOTE-ENABLED MODULE

To change this option you need to have developer access for the system

After changing this option you can see your Function module in Import ARFC wizard

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick response friends,

i have checked it and the function module is remotely enabled. i think the problem is with respect to the host name that i am specifying in the model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Check whether you have activated your FM

2) Are you using the same HOST / SERVER for creating Funtion Module and in ARFC wizard

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Please make sure your Bapi is remote enabled (i.e make that functional module an RFC). Only RFCs can be imported as model not normal function modules.

Regards,

Gopal