i need to have some text to be printed on salesorder for a perticular customer

it will remain same for that customer for any material

can i use the customer text

plz help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to brach first in XD02 to customer to the sales area data and next extra's --> text

If you need a special text and procedure:

In VOTXN you have to do the following

Text object customer, press bullet Sales & Distribution

Press button text types.

You see that you can create a text ID for object KNVV, create one.

Go back and press button change, you are now in the text det. procedure for customer

If there is no procedure, create one.

You have to assign your procedure to a group (eg. sold to party, ship to etc.)

Now you have to go into the text id's in the textprocedure and add your newly created object

When you brach to your customer, you will see your object.

In VOTXN again, you have to create also a text determination for your sales document.

You have to create a new text id for what you want to see in your sales document, so follow the steps like for the customer master, but now you make a text object of type VBBK

Next, you have to branch to the bullet sales and distribution header - change.

If there is no text determination available, you have to create a text procedure and add the text id with VBBK in this procedure.

Now to determine that you have to copy the text from the customer master to the sales document header, you need to create an access sequence. Make one and branch to accesssequence for text id's.

Add in this acces sequence your newly created text ID (type KNVV)

Go back to the text ID's in Textprocedure and add the accessequence for your ID.

You can influence your behaviour (mandatory or that a popup is shown during sales order entering)

Last thing assign your created procedure to the sales document type you want this to work for.

If this works, and you know in which form this should be printed, go to the form in SE71. Hopefully there is a window available to make the link to your text. If there is no window, make one (or let an abapper do this, they'll now) and put in extra code:

like:

INCLUDE &VBDKR-TDNAME& OBJECT VBBK ID 0003 LANGUAGE &NAST-SPRAS&

ID depends ofcourse which ID you created.

If you maintain only for that customer the text, it will only show if this is filled.

An other way is to create a standard text, you also need a place in your form to link the standard text. Standard text is made in SO10.

In the form you have to enter like:

INCLUDE YOUR_STANDARD_TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE &NAST-SPRAS& PARAGRAPH I1

And in the standard text you can use some coding to print only that text like:

IF &VBDKR-KUNNR EQ 'your customernumber'

<enter your text>

ENDIF.

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for replys

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Please maintan the Text determination to the customer in VOTXN transaction.

And also maintain the Text determination for the sales order Header or otem where ever you want Through VOTXN

Maintain the acces sequence for that text ID,in the access sequenceYou put KNA1 table in the Text Object colomun for that Text ID.

After maintaining Text determination you enter the text in the customer master for that specific text ID in the Customer master -->Additional data.

Now you create sale order with that customer text will be copied from customer master to the sales order.

If you want this text to be in the sales order output then you need to take help of ABAPer to get the requirement.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

nt clear on

After maintaining Text determination you enter the text in the customer master for that specific text ID in the Customer master -->Additional data.

plz clerify

regards

kunal

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Through text determination you can only define Text ID's and you can't have text for that text ID so

To maintain Text for that Text ID you need to go Customer master -->Additional data

I hope it will clear for you,

Regards,

Murali.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in cust master > add data

only attribute and cond group is there there is no text id

should i use text option in extras of cust master

plz clerify

plz help

regards

kunal

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes..

Its in Extras-texts.

Before thaT you have to assign text procedures to account grp Like to Sold to Party-0001

Regds

MM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Sorry You go to XD02 transaction enter your customer number then go to menu>Extras>Texts sytem will take you to the Text ID's screen double click on text ID then system will take you to the text maintanence screen.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.