cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Adobe Form Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error "ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptioFault: SOAP(100102)" while executing Adobe Form.

It seems the ADS configuratoin is not correct. Can some help me out in fixing this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

To check the Present configuration do the following:

1.1 Checking by Executing Test Report FP_TEST_00

Use

This test report checks if your system is configured correctly for processing forms in an ABAP environment.

Procedure

1. Log on to your SAP Net Weaver AS ABAP.

2. Call transaction SA38 and enter the name FP_TEST_00.

3. Choose Execute (F8). A dialog box is displayed.

4. Enter FP_TEST_00 in the field Form.

This is displayed as the default form name.

5. Enter the name of the connection to the ADS. Enter the default name ADS, or, if you have specified another name, the one you are using in your system.

6. In the dialog box, choose Output in Print Preview.

7. Enter an appropriate device type in the field Output Device.

8. Choose Print Preview.

On successful execution of the report, you find the Print Preview of the PDF form.

If the Configuration is not correcr no form is displayed.

The following steps are only necessary, if the result of the above test was not successful.

2. Check the ABAP Connection

3. Check the User and Password

4. Check the Destination Service

1.2 Checking the ABAP Connection

Use

This is a test for checking the RFC destination. This test applies to both connections using Basic Authentication and SSL connections.

Procedure

1. Log on to your SAP system.

2. Call transaction SE38.

3. Enter the name of the test report FP_PDF_TEST_OO.

4. Enter the name of the connection. Enter the default name ADS, or, if you have specified another name, the one you are using in your system.

5. Choose Execute (F8).

Result

If the configuration is correct, the system displays the version number of the Adobe document services.

If the configuration is not correct, the system displays a corresponding message.

or

Go to the following link to download the complete ADS configuration guide:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e4e9afb-0701-0010-f8a8-b8cd093662c2]

Hope to solve your problem.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I have checked the ADS Config as per the guide, done few settings. still i am getting an error "ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)".

How can i fix this eror.

Regards

Satish

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Check this [thread |; where people have reported same error.

May be the server on which ADS is configured is not supported. Have a look Note 925741 and check the additional steps section.

Chintan

Answers (0)