Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not available in intergeration Configuration

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have buld a screnaio from IDOC->XI->DB2

In intergeration configuration when i create receiver determination the IDOC is not available in the list of the softwatr compoent where as it is in Intergeration repository.

Can you tell me wht can be done in this case to get the IDOC.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refresh IDOC Metadata

Try transaction IDX2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Receiver Determination or Interface determination you need to specify the sender Service.

Is it Business Service or Business System.

When you will open the right side icon to fill-up the IDOC name in the Interface parameter then you will get check box stating that Software componenet specific or All. Select All and see if you are getting the IDOC name.

If you are using the Business Service then, double click on Business Service Name under Service Without Party.

It will open the Business Service check in Sender tab if the IDOC name as interface is added or not. Its missing out so you can't see the IDOC name while creating Integration scenario objects.

Similarly you can test for Business system also, but for it you can't add IDOC name entry in Sender tab. You need to approach above process.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Business system or Business Service for configuring your scenario?

If it is a business system please add this business system to Product and Software component version from RWB -> SLD. In ID do Clear SLD Cache and check.

If it is a business service add inbound and outbound interfaces manually to this businees service. For this you have to open Business service object, change to edit mode then add the corresponding interfaces from IR which will be participating in your scenario.

This will resolve your problem.

Thanks

Amit

Reward points if solution works