cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI monitoring log version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please anybody tell me what is log version in SXI_Monitor. I have a HTTP to RFC synchronous scenario. For of my message i can message status as log version and i dodnt see any response in Moni. This is happending for few messages.

Please help me abt this.

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vishal,

Can you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem

Thanks.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can you please anybody tell me what is log version in SXI_Monitor. I have a HTTP to RFC synchronous scenario. For of my message i can message status as log version and i dodnt see any response in Moni. This is happending for few messages.

>

Hi,

The synchronous scenarios are not stored in XI database (they are not persisted). In order to see them in SXMB_MINI, you have to change the log level to 2. This can be done in SXMB_ADM - Integration Engine Configuration -RUNTIME - LOGGING SYNC to 1.

The status log version shows that the message got processed in IE.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

This LOGGING_SYNC value already set as 1. I am getting responce for most of the messages. Log version status messages i can see for few messages. I want to know why i am getting response from receiver for few messages . ALso i noticed this log version is getting for the message with maximum line items like more than 85 line items in the message.

Please let me know how to get respoonse for these messages which are missng response from receiver and to find out why i am getting log version instead success status messgage. Thanks.

Vishal