Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSIGNMENT AGENT MAINTENANCE IN SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

FRIENDS,

TO MAP CONSIGNMENT SALES CYCLE I NEED TO MAINTAIN COSIGNMENT AGENT AS AN ENTITY.

TO KEEP HIS INFORMATION,WHAT IS THE WAY IN SAP THUS I CAN INCLUDE CONSIGNMENT AGENT INTO SYSTEM & CAN RUN CONSIGNMENT SALES CYCLE SUCCESSFULLY.

CREAT CONSIGNMENT AGENT AS A CUTOMER & INCULDE A SPECIAL PARTNER FUNCTION INTO MASTER DATA THIS THING I DID WHEN I LEARNED IT IN DUMMY SYSYTEM. BUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.BECAUSE IT IS A REAL LIFE ISSUE.

PLZ HELP

AMBARISH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

You can do the consignment process directly to the customer with out an agent.

Here you mentioned that you need consignment agent between customer and company, so fallow this

Please add Farwarding agent partner function in your partner determination procedure.

Create master data for that forwarding agent in XK01 transaction.

Assign that forwarding agent to the customer in the customer master sales area data partner function tab.

Now you can do the consignment process to those customers who are having forwading agent.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

many many thnx for your reply, but dist/stockist or final cutomers get stocks i.e. product from consigemnt agent.

now how i can assign those customers (stockist) with my consignment agent because here i am maintaining my consigemnt agent as a customer with forwarding agent partner function.

so again i need to include consignment agent(becoz it is customer master data here) as a partner function into customer master data for all stockist i.e. my final customer.

what will be the solution here.

simply i want to map whole consignment sales cycle thus my client can run four steps of consigbment cycle successfully

fiil up, issue,return & pick up

first fill up i.e. from company to cosignment agent, i am sending goods to consignment agent, here it is customer with special partner function.

now waht will happen in next three stages how i will map

sap docs & item category configuartion i know,

mainly i want to know the actual concept & the steps involved

plz help me

ambarish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ambarish

As per standard, for consignment fillup process, you need to create fillup order with end customer as sold to party and your stockist / warehouse agent as ship to party. While despatching the goods to stockist, you will generate fillup delivery [via movement type 631] where no material / accounting document will be generated. Once you do fillup delivery, the stock from Unrestricted will be moved to "Customer Consignment" in MMBE.

As and when, the end customer pulls out the goods, I am sure, with some document reference, the stockist will be despatching the goods. So you need to capture this reference in issue order and create a issue delivery [via movement type 633] and then commercial invoice. Only when you do issue delivery, your inventory gets reduced. This is how the fillup and issue process goes.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi