cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Planned orders explosion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a big problem with the explosion of the planned orders in R/3. Thats my scenario:

- to produce the product A in R/3 I have a BOM with 2 input products B and C

- in APO I don't want to plan B and C so I didn't send them to APO

- when I sent the PPM to APO I had only the output product A and I added manualy an input product D.

- when I create a planned order in R/3, the order in APO has no components (It's easy to fix with the heuristic to reexplode the orders)

- when I create a planned order in APO, the order in R/3 has 3 components (B, C and D) and thats my problem. I don't want to have the component D in R/3 because it's only for the APO planification. Did anyone knows if in R/3 is there an "heuristic" as I can run in APO to fix it?

I would apreciate any kind of help because I'm in go-live and that's my "big problem".

Thanks,

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do anyone knows with witch settings I can fill the field IT_ORD-EXPLODENEW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo, Were you able to find the solution to the EXPLODENEW flag in CIF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I changed it directly in debug mode and it doesn't work. The problem is that only when I make a reexplosion of the order the component appears and it happens because it is not a component that appears in R/3 BOM.

Thanks for you help,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem for me is not do not plan the product B and C (I didn't sent them to APO) but plan the product D that I added manualy to the PPM (in R/3 it's not directly asigned to the product A).

Thanks,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tryed with the IT_ORD-METHOD - "N" but it doesn't work. In the same table there is a field IT_ORD-EXPLODENEW that for the description seems that make the reexplosion but I don't know what are the parameters that I must fill to make the reexplosion. I tryed to put a X but it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was your code for changing IT_ORD-METHOD correct? IT_ORD is the table, so your code should be like:

DATA: LS_ORD TYPE /SAPAPO/CIF_ORDER_HEAD.

LOOP AT IT_ORD INTO LS_ORD.

LS_ORD-METHOD = 'N'.

MODIFY IT_ORD FROM LS_ORD TRANSPORTING METHOD.

ENDLOOP.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont you send the products B and C to APO but set procurement planning to P ( external procurement planning - does not do any more planning after that in APO) in the material master

that way you dont have to worry about them being planned in APO and about the PPMs to be changes etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know if is there an exit in CIF to reexplode the orders that come from R/3 in APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

APOCF004.

I guess you should change IT_ORD-METHOD to 'N' (but I never did so - try yourself).

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to use EXIT_SAPLCOXA_003 function module of PPAPO007 enchancement on R/3 side. Text:

CLEAR cs_cif_r3posx-GAMNG.

This will force the system to recalculate the component quantities when transferring orders to R/3 with R/3 BOM settings.

Regards,

Alexander