cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures in interactive Demand planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 10 key figures in the Planning book. I have 2 years History Planning bucket and 1 year future Planning bucket .

My requirment is to display 6 key figures only in the Future Horizon and 4 key figures with the History + Future horizon.

Is there any option or provision in the Demand Planning to design the Planning book in such a manner where i can view 6 key figures only in the future and 4 key figures in both historical and future horizon.

For example if sales history is only available till Last month month ,so i need this key figure row in the planning table in interactive demand planning to be displayed till last month but not in the Future Planning horizon.

Your early response is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

with regards

Kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Use the following logic..

fopr whatever the keyfigures you dont want show the data based on certain periods,

use cell_BG(),Cell_FG() and CELL_INPUT() functions...Use same color for BG and FG and make it non editable by using cell_input(0) if required, so that you can hide values for a keyfigure row for certain portion..Apply this for all KFs for which you have some conditions..

eg:

New macro2

New step : ( 27 Iterations : W 26.2008; W 52.2008 )

IF

New condition

BUCKET_BDATE(

Row: Additional Field 1 ( Frm W 26.2008 )

) >

TODAY

Row: Additional Field 1 ( Attributes ) =

CELL_BG( 6 )

CELL_FG( 6 )

CELL_INPUT( 0 )

ENDIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if macro function ROW_VISIBLE() works for you. From the help:

ROW_VISIBLE( X ) sets the visibility of a row. If X = 1, the row is visible. If X = 0, the row is not visible. The argument can be either a number that you enter in an Operator/function dialog box, or one of the macro elements cell, row, or column from the planning table or the auxiliary table. You can apply this function to a row or cell. In the attributes of the row or cell, set the Scope of change to Attributes.