cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTF not being constructed properly

0 Kudos

Hello,

We've upgraded CRM from 3.0->5.0 and I have a program using smartforms that no longer works. Its supposed to produce an email with a .pdf file as an attachment but the resulting pdf file comes out corrupt.

I've traced it back far enough to see that the OTF table is constructed differently now and it is also much smaller than in 3.0.

Does anyone have any ideas or know what exactly is happening here?

Points if useful.

thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just creat a spool in your program and then pass the spool to the function module CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

now u get a pdf table pass this to GUI_download.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once check report RSTXPDF4

and see the code in it.

0 Kudos

That report takes an OTF file and spits out a pdf. My problem is how to properly create the OTF file in the first place. After calling function FM_NAME my OTF table was not built correctly.

0 Kudos

Can anyone else provide any input? Specifically why my otf[] table is not being built and returned properly from FM_NAME?

thanks

0 Kudos

p.s...i'm assuming its not an SAP coding error and it has to do with my control params to CALL FUNCTION fm_name.

After the FM is called the output param "job_output_info-otfdata[]" is a table of length 2020 whereas in CRM 3.0 it has a length of over 19000.

Hope this helps...

Matt