SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap is-u versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends;

i would like to know details for the following versions

1.latest sap is-utilities version used by the industry

2.year 2007 implemented versions

3.is isu a separate module or.will it be available with ecc 6.0 or is it sap isu should be implemented with ecc 6.0

4.will device management be used for supplier company or it for companies with plants

5. what all can be dealt wrt to isu in crm apart from win client

can device management/device creation/work management & billing can be carried out in is u

6.what is the process for sap ic web client for sap is-u

7.what will be approximate time for implementation for sap-is u

8.will it be off-on site model or templates prepared & executed.

max points for answering questions

regards

rahul

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

FYI...I have answered what ever I know

1.latest sap is-utilities version used by the industry

6.0 SR1, SP 11

2.year 2007 implemented versions

6.0 SR1

3.is isu a separate module or.will it be available with ecc 6.0 or is it sap isu should be implemented with ecc 6.0

It is a seperate module. It is part of SAP IS solutions.

7.what will be approximate time for implementation for sap-is u

It depends on the complexity of project. It wud take 18 months to 24 months tentatively.

8.will it be off-on site model or templates prepared & executed.

Again I'd say it depends on the project. It can be on-site alone or on-site / off-shore model.

Coming to templates, it depends on the methodology you use. If ASAP, you can get the templates provided by SAP.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

4.will device management be used for supplier company or it for companies with plants

EDM,DM can be used for regulated and unregulated makets.i.e for supplier company,distributed company, transmission system operators,.If u going to use the Generic modules like MM ,Plant Maintenance then u will need of plants.

5.what all can be dealt wrt to isu in crm apart from win client

In CRM, u can increase the features of customer service.CRM is a solution management tool.It covers all services of the customer.Billing is also carried out through CRM.

6.what is the process for sap ic web client for sap is-u

Customizing contains a number of front office processes, using which you can process common business transactions. It includesChanges to customer data,Move-in/out,Interim billing ,Bill complaint,Budget billing adjustment.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi