cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Labor/Temporary Labor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me out in providing the following information:

1) How to perform procurement of contract labor/temporary labor service (from creating shopping cart, approval, goods receipt/service entry) in SAP SRM and how approval can be handled?

2) How to integrate time entry in SRM?* . Is there a way to enter time in SRM or capture time entered in other system into SRM?

3) How can we do a three way match in that case?

4) Also is it possible to perform the whole of contract labor (right from selection to invoicing) using SAP SRM? OR SAP HR?

This is real urgent.

thanks & regards,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid SRM doesn't provide this, except that you can do a service procurement not time entry system.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah i guess contract labor is part of service procurement. What i want to know is, if its possible to integrate a time entry system with SAP SRM instead of manually creating a service entry in SRM which inturn could trigger a goods receipt for a particular labor..

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To automate, you can build your own UI and use the FM META_RESERVATION_CREATE to pass the data back to your backend system.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala

Time entry sheet functionality in SRM works only in Stand alone scenario. I dont know why SAP has not extended thisn functionality to Classic and ECS where most of the customers are interested in it.

In one of my project we did with lot of customization by integrating with SUS.

Developed a BSP page with times with dates fields and linked it with Confirmation link in SUS screen.

When supplier click the confirmationlink the Time entry screen (Customized) opens and enter the times. Then capture the times in the Ztable against the PO and service item.

Try this and not sure if this is worth

Thanks

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish, I am looking at something like this. We also have SUS and Non-SUS suppliers. But can you elaborate more on the SUS solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is three way match possible in this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have three way match for Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

is TIme sheet entry is possible in standalone scenario? How does the BSP application you created convert the time entered to GR or confirmation in SRM (in case of standalone ) ? Is all the logic implemented by custom development?

curious to know

Regards

Ramesh.