cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement CNEX0002 - EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002 PS Authorisation check for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to use the enhancement to allow only certain users access to change certain fields in CJ02 / CJ20N. Other users must still be able to change other data on a WBS element.

We created our own authorisation object which is checked in the exit. When we activate the customer enhancement project, the WBS are greyed out and nothing can be changed (even if you have the authorisation).

Does anyone have any knowledge of whether this function module can be used to limit authorisation to change certain fields only?

Thanks in advance

Silke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member240099
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a similar situation. actually this exit is not consistent. i have referred SAP note-61886. use it and follow the solution. Then the already existing authorizations would not be greyed. you can set break points wherever required and use the user exit.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gupta,

I managed to get it working for project definitions and wbs elements - for the whole transaction and for certain fields only as well - the only field we still battle with is the 'short description' of the wbs where we want to avoid unauthorised changes by just any user. SAP is also battling with this one and thus far we had no correct answer from them.

Answers (0)