cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main and footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on a smartform and I have a question...

If the form contains more than one page, I want to print the footer only on the last page and to print a bigger Main than if the form contains one page...

How can I do that ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create a complex selection , under which you can divide your complex selection into events..

Event1 would be header

Event2 For ex: Item Details

Event3 would be footer

If you do not want to go for complex selection you can give a condition to the variable window i.e footer in your case say, sy-pages = sy-formpages.

This should solve your problem

Regards,

Nisrin.

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

First of all you have to define a second page. Both pages should contain both windows: MAIN and footer.

Then, to print footer window in last page, create a condition on it. In tab conditions, mark condition "only print after main window".

The achieve the second requirement, remember that you can change the height of MAIN window in second page.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Edited by: Valter Oliveira on Jun 24, 2008 3:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to adapt the size of the main ?

I explain...

If the form contains only one page, I print the main and the footer on the same page.

If the form contains more than one page, the footer is only printed on the last page and I want to have a bigger main (covering the place of the footer) on the first age.

This is my problem ...

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi juan.

As I wrote in my previous post: yes, it's possible to achieve what you want. Read it again please.

First of all you must have a page FIRST, and a page NEXT. Page FIRST (which must have page NEXT defined as NEXT page) will be called everytime. NEXT page only will be called if MAIN text doesn't fit the size of FIRST page MAIN.

Both pages, must contain footer window. On that window, place a condition in condition tab (click on window and you'll see conditions tab). There, the condition is to mark the checkbox (print only after END of MAIN window.

To adapt the size, it's easy. Just make MAIN window bigger in NEXT page. But remember that you can only change the height, not the width,

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.