cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery note

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am trying hard to print off a delivery note, each time i go into the EXTRAS--->DELIVERY OUTPUT, and select a output type, it stays amber and doesnt turn green.

The delivery does have a shipment attached to it, is this the problem? surely i should be able to print a delivery note manually even if the shipment has been created or even if its been goods issued?

please help, as i need to print a NOTE off the system

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can get the manual output of delivery note as follows:

1. goto VL02N

2. Enter the delivery doc number

3. Goto outbound delivery tab on the menu

4. Select issue delivery output and select the output type and select print

regards,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the issue delivery output is greyed out, i cant click on it, even if im in change mode or display mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the delivery output condition turns green once the processing is completed. in the extras > output > you can also see the processing log.

Now once the output has been assigned, click the communication method and assign a printer where it can go and print and tick the check box print immediately if you wanted to print as soon as you save the document with output assignment. Else, in the communication method > furhter data you have 4 options when to trigger the output, like along wth application immediately, with a scheduled job etc.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

This has been challenging for me all afternoon, it hasnt worked, the green light has come on, but NO SPOOL has been genereated ( SP01) this is what i am worried about, so in the OUTPUT of the DELIVERY it has turned green, but why arent I seeing this in SPO1, and yes the tick in the communication tab is not to delete the output after the delivery has been printed.

I have checked alot of things

also,

VL71 showed the delivery to print, and when i click on it it says its generated i.e within the OUTPUT of the delivery header, but again nothing prints off, and the VL71 report doesnt show me a print preview also, when it used to before.

so i have a genuine iretating problem, which i dont know what to do.

the funny thing is, some of the delivery have worked and the same output has worked, so why dont they work on some?

thanks