cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Macros on 9AMALORE aggregation level

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to run simple macro in SNP (5.0)

I use DP Activities and Background jobs for this.

When I create a Background job, with selection "Select All" from Aggregation level I can choose what I want - "9AMALORE".

When I create a selection in the shuffler ( I have to restrict the selection to one plant only) and use it as Background job selection, I cannot manage to run the macro on 9AMALORE level.

In this case only one selection is available based on the shuffler selection grouping criteria, and unfortunately I can do it only by 9ARE (Resource only) or 9AMALO (Material Location).

Do you know what trick I can use to achieve this?

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand your requirement. Not sure if I have understood this correctly,

When I create a Background job, with selection "Select All" from Aggregation level I can choose what I want - "9AMALORE".

Question - You mean in the /sapapo/mc8d txn you are able to select 9AMALORE as your agg level? What is ur selection id in this case?

When I create a selection in the shuffler ( I have to restrict the selection to one plant only) and use it as Background job selection, I cannot manage to run the macro on 9AMALORE level.

In this case only one selection is available based on the shuffler selection grouping criteria, and unfortunately I can do it only by 9ARE (Resource only) or 9AMALO (Material Location).

Question - Again in the interactive planning, you use shuffler to create a selection id. So here, What is your "Selection characteristics" and what is your "Show Characteristics" (the one at the top). Are you using this selection id in the background job and not able to aggregate by 9AMALORE or are you trying to running the macro in interactive.

Either ways, we shud be able to achieve what you are looking for.

Sorry I am a little confused with your requirement, but I am confident that I can help you, if you can clarify what you are looking for.

Thanks

Mani

0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find some solution to it , we too have simlar requirement to copy value at resource/Product/Location level , the value of keyfigure of capacity consumption into custom keyfigure.

Thanks,

Ballack