cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting IDOCs based on the message type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement which is given below.

A Payment transaction is done in R/3 system and the data is sent to the legacy system via XI .

Example,if there are 5 IDOCs need to be generated to complete one payment transaction,then 5 IDOCs will be

generated ( Message Type: PAYEXT;IDOC Type: PEXR2002).Once all these 5 IDOCs are generated,

one IDOC ( Message Type:EUPEXR;IDOC Type:IDCREF01 )will be generated automatically at the last which will contain the information about only the 5 IDOC Numbers which was generated before.

Now my requirement is I need to check till the EUPEXR IDOC generation for every payment transaction and I need to collect all the generated 5 IDOC data information and send it as a single file to the Legacy system without using BPM.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN the outbound Parameters of the Partner profiles (WE20) transaction, you can specify the option, Collect IDOCs .

Check if that is what you wanted.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I will be mentioning "Collect IDOCs" in we20.

My requirement is to know the exact point where I need to stop collecting the IDOCs for one payment transaction.

Here when the message type EUPEXR ( only one IDOC ) is generated automatically after PAYEXT IDOCs generation,I need to collect all the generated PAYEXT IDOCs and need to send as a single file.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheepa,

I dont think that you can collect these idocs without BPM. You need to use BPM if you want to collect Idoc in XI.

Kulwinder

Reward if helpful

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dheepa,

Accoring to you once first idoc(PAYEXT) generation sucessful, then only your second idoc EUPEXR will be generated.

i hope, you are maintaining key filed between both idoc's, first try to find that key field.

because both are corelated to each other, one is dependent on the other.

make use of that key filed as correlation while bundling the idoc's.

you planning for with out BPM, is it rt?

please check the following links.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/21/xi-idoc-to-idoc-tunneling--how-fast-and-easy-can-you-get

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi

warm regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get some info from this link..

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=13263905&messageID=4213235

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The Link which you have mentioned is no where related to my question.It talks about SOAP to IDOC scenario with or without using BPM.

I am not sure,if you have pasted some wrong link.

Regards

B.Dheepa