cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

How and where to maintain condition records for DIFF condition type?

Please clarify my doubt.

regards,

sekhar_sd consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u sure? We have to maintain Condition record for DIFF. As per my knowledge DIFF is rounding off condition type which will update the pricing in Sales order depending on ur entry.

And DIFF doesnt have any access sequence. Which means it may be header condition type.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

As you said right, but when I am creating a sales order, it is not working.

suppose my net amount is 980.72

and my tax amount is 123.01

now how to use Diff condition type here.when I am giving at header level, system is sending message that DIFF cannot be processed manually.

please clarify my doubt.

regards,

Sekhar_SD consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DIFF condition type has be assigned with an alternative calculation type at the pricing procedure. In this routing you need to mention the type of rounding rules that you want to apply. Assuming you want to round the price then the DIFF condtiion type will be the last one among prices since the system can go for any of the different price conditions depending on the scenario you are trying to execute.

and it just similarly applies even to tax rounding. But make sure that the DIFF condition rounding should be assigned a ERS account key. Since you cannot take the extra rounding amount as part of revenue.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the rounding rule for DIFF, and in the pricing procedure use Routine no. 13 for this condition type.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain a rounding unit in table T001R, for each "Company code & currency "combination. That means you can maintain different rounding unit. for different combination of company code & currency.

If the total order value differs for the rounding unit, then system rounds this amount either upward or downword as you have specified.

The difference amount is determined by condition type DIFF. So this difference will vary, therefore it is calculated by the formula assigned in the pricing procedure in the requirement column.

DIFF is a Header condition aswelas group condition & distributed on each Item .

You just try the transaction SM31. Enter here V_T001R and display, you will find few rounding unit there maintained for the said above combination.

I hope this answer will be helpful .

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also believe this is a rounding condition type, whih is used to round up the condition value to the nearest whole value.

Prase