cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT ELEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to create one text element(/E ) in main window, how can i trigger this text element without change main program, if it is posible by form routine , please give me the code.

kindly do the need full help ,it is urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Radhakrishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, it is not possible to call text element from from routine. You need to call from main driver program.

Using form routine you can pass some values, based on passing values you can find/calculate other value.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

it is not possible to trigger a text element without changing the print program of the form.

For simple example see program RSTXEXP1 in your SAP system

Usefull link:

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SFMain.htm

Give points.

Blacky.

Ashutosht09
Participant
0 Kudos

It's not possible to call the test element using sub routines for the reasons stated above.

But have you tried the solution without creating a text element. you can use if-else conditions to control the print of the data in your SAPScript. I don't think a Text elemt will be required.

Or try to create a text element print soem data in it and try to see the ouput. I think the data in the text element will be printed even if we don't call it from the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

it is not possible to trigger a text element without changing the print program of the form.

For simple example see program RSTXEXP1 in your SAP system

Usefull link:

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SFMain.htm

Give points.

Blacky.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to ->text elements->text symbols

There create your text element..activate the same.

Then u can use the same inside ur program....

Hope this is wat ur requirement is....

Reward points if the ans is helpful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No i dnt think so u can do that via a subroutine, coz when u call a subroutine ul also have to call the FM OPEN_FORM to open the form, but an already opened form cannot be opened again. It would throw an error. So u cant do that unless u make modifications in the driver program.

thanks

Nayan