cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM senerio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there requirement of two business services in case of a file to file senerio in BPM. Can 1 business service be used for inbound interfaces in the RECEIVER and outbound interfaces in teh RECEIVER.

Points would be awarded.

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One service will work fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to take the source file and produce the target file in the same system then one is enough, If you are taking the source file from one system and produces at different system then you need 2 systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business service would be used when the exact technical details are not known.So, One business service is fine for your scenario.

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

One is enough for both purpose. check this blog fro more:

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hav done one business service , but when I am trying to create receiver Determination, I am getting stuck at Figure 20 of the URL ....

I cannot find the MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS. I am trying to to based on the example as per the URL , but getting stuck at this figure. I cannot finf the MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS instead , the only available is MI_FILE_to_BPM_OB.

Pls tell me where am I wrong!

Pls revert back for further queries

Arnab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont have any Receiver Determinations based on the Receiver Service or System, then go with One Service.

Any how its not a matter to create 2 services in ID

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We can work with single one; no need to cretae two.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ALL ,

I hav done one business service , but when I am trying to create receiver Determination, I am getting stuck at Figure 20 of the URL ....

I cannot find the MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS. I am trying to to based on the example as per the URL , but getting stuck at this figure. I cannot finf the MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS instead , the only available is MI_FILE_to_BPM_OB.

Pls tell me where am I wrong!

Pls revert back for further queries

Arnab.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One is enough

Regards,

Prateek