cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter Name for Named Searches in MDM - EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to add a named search to the EBP Call Structure. Would someone be able to tell me what Parameter name I have to use please.

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Just go to the MDM Console>under the Admin section of yor repository>click on Roles>select the catalog user role>under the table and fields tab, you can define the constraint for the named search which you want to use for a perticular user -->assign this role (catalog user) for perticular user in the user table.

Then configure this user while creating the external webservice in SRM System via the Transaction SPRO.by doing this when you access the EBP then you will find the records as per you Named Search.

I hope this will solve your problem.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward if found useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this reply. I have already set the constraint in the MDM Console. But i need to know what parameter name i need to inset in the Call Structure in SPRO to make it appear in the URL. I know parameter value will be the name of the named search, but is the Parameter Name something like Named_Search or ~namedsearch or something like that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

While configuring the External webservice via T-code SPRO, simply define the parameter name as namedsearch

Parameter Value as name of named search which you have created in Data Manager.

Parameter Type as Fixed Value

This will work in SRM-MDM CATALOG 2.0 but i am not sure about SRM-MDM CATALOG 1.0.

I hope this will solve your issue.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward if found helpful.

Answers (0)