cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center Capacity

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Objective - While assigning work centers to operations in maintenance order. We have assign number of persons for a particular duration. We want that system should check the man power availability for the work center. We have defined the start time and end time of the operation also.

• Now, We have 5 persons available from 0800 hrs to 1600 hrs for a work center.

• Do we need to define the capacity planner group? If yes should it be similar to planner gruop ?

• There is a list of formula which formula should I assign ? Do I need to create a new formula ? If yes then how can I create the new formula ?

• Capacity category is PERSONS. Do I need to select another capacity category ?

• In the capacity header there is a field "Standard capacity available" what will be the entries ?

• Do we need to fill entries in the scheduling tab for execution time

Setup formula

Processing formu

Teardown formula

Other formula

If yes then what will be the necessary entries in these fields.

thanx in advance

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Answers are

1. You can define the capacity planner group. it means somebody is responsible for planning for this 5 resources.

2. Not required to define a new formula. you can use standard SAP formula SAP008

3. Keep Persons

4. in standard available capacity , you need to enter start time(0800) and end time(1600) and break time if any. You can enter no of person (5) and enter utilization . so system will calculate the available capacity.

5. in execution time , you need to enter formula SAP004 in other formula field

Let me know if you need any more information

Jeny

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Where I have to assign SAP008 formula there are four types of formula ?

Setup formula

Processing formula

Teardown formula

Other formula

I have assigned SAP008 with SETUP formula. System is giving the warninig meaasge

Formula SAP008: Parameter SAP_07 cannot be used here.

• Is it going to affect any thing ? Why this kind of message is coming.

• In the capacity utilization I have writen '7' is it the actual time for which man power is available out of duty hours?

Regards,

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

its in other formula

Jeny

Answers (0)