cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Check/Overrun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained the tolerence limit for this budget profile with as transaction group"++" and message type 2.

But i get warning message only when i make a posting to the WBS element and not when i make posting on the network corresponding to the same WBS element.

Can Anyone help me why system is behaving this way.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Bansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this, T code OPSC remove the 'Planning' check box under control indicator tab. T Code CJBN, mention the project/budget profile and execute.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreenivas for the prompt response.

But in OPSC planning tick is not checked. And even on executing CJBN i am not getting warning while posting on network.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Bansal

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

1: Go to

SPRO--->Project System > Costs > Planned Costs > Define Order Value Updating for Orders for Projects

check mark both the fields for the network order (20)

2. Check if any cost elements are exempted from the availability control. If any then remove the one affecting the AVAC.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

A network describes the time sequence and dependencies of events and activities in a project, and thereby represents the course of the project and consists of fundamental elements: activities and relationships. Networks and their activities

form the basis of planning, analyzing, and controlling dates, costs, and the personnel, capacity, materials, resources, and services that are required for carrying out a project and its tasks.

The assigned funds are checked against the budgets of the controlling elements. The assigned funds can be found in the budget-bearing WBS element itself and in the lower-level assignable WBS elements (account assignment elements).

While assigning the budget to a project using Cj30 - the budget is been distributed to the WBS using top down method

which means WBS as hierarchical structure is the basis for planning, monitoring, and controlling your projects.

To budget a project or an order, you can:

1)Transfer the values from cost planning as a budget.

2) Enter the budgets directly in the WBS elements or order.

ENJOY SAP PS

Regards

PP