cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mmbe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Transaction Code MMBE,after entering the material/plant..etc,and execute then What does the column On-Order Stock indicates........?

Points will be rewarded for the solution

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On-Order Stock in MMBE Gives the buyer an overview of the purchase orders placed with external vendors, as compared to both received and open goods receipts. Purchase orders and scheduling agreements show receipts to the open on-order stock, while goods receipts show issues from the open on-order stock.

Hope this will help.

Reward Point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On-Order Stock is nothing but open PO quantity, just selct the stock line at plant level and click in menu Environment > open Purchase Ordes, you will get list of PO's pending for GR.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saifi,

Do you think of open purchase orders? I think these might be called 'on order stock'.

You can receive these in MIGO and they will be postied into your unrestricted stock (it depends on your setting - you can receive them into QI, blocked stock as well).

You can get report of these stock using ME2M, ME2L, ME80FN if you use proper selection criteria (e.g. ME2M + selection parameter W101).

Using MRP list you can see open PO items as stock-like MRP elements (MD04).

Amit.