cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get error message in SXMB_MONI. The XML file has more than 1000 records.

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/kkav...

Site_Code><SourceDeletedFlag>N</SourceDeletedFlag><LastUpdate>3/7/2007 9:18:09 PM</LastUpdate><...

What could be the issue?

Do the size of the file matters?

Kindly help!

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be these is due to huge size and your memeory seems to be bit low..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

The error is with the input XML.

I used a XML validator to validate and fix it.

Thanks to you all!

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for resposding.

Here is an update.

I am able to see half of the message.Only instead of the last few records only the errors is shown.

Also when I take only one record and send, it works fine.

Is there any restriction in XI regarding the size of the XML file? If yes, what is the upper limit?

Kindly help!

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is pretty clear in the message "Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document" which says you have multiple root element. An XML document can have only 1 root element, make the correction to ensure that.

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what you have to do

Some configuration should be done. Just check it

Go to Transaction Code(XI SYSTEM) SXMB_ADM->INTEGRATION ENGINE CONFIGURATION->click SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION->just check under category 'runtime' also under parameters 'logging' check current value = 1. may be you are having 0. if the value is 0 then make it 1. test it and you will see the messages.

Thanks

Virkanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this below link and do the configuration as it is..i got the same error.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any error in the message processing or only display error