cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ujitsu Host talk and R3 system using PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know how we can connect Fujitsu Host talk and R3 system using PI.

Regards,

Sidhvin Mada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I agree with you. But the question in my mind is that that how would the Host talk communcate to the java proxy.

Regards,

Sidhvin Mada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use this VME Connector to communicate. No you are trying to use as Sender from XI perceptive, so try to call the Java Proxy withthe use of VME Connector. I think for this you need to get it certified from Fujitsu the VME product.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swarup

thanks for reply,

hosttalk can communicate with any java application server with the use of hosttalk VME connector.

Now as per my understanding hosttalk is software,it does not have any server.so how can java proxy can communicate with this software../..

now another problemmm : hostalk will be on another system...which will initiate some process,is our responsisblity to initiate theprocess in hosttalk,,,,

and..hosttalk VME connector will be with hosttalk..so does we need to deploy the hosttalk software on our j2ee application server..

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using hosttalk as an HTTP client to send data to XI. This way no deployment would be required.

Regardsm

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I believe the host talk uses the VME Connector and its on Java Environment so you can go with Java Proxy to integrate with SAP XI.

Refer

http://www.vmesupport.net/vmeion/ionsFolder/SIONS/S181

Thanks

Swarup