cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check out Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with workflow,At the start i had checked out records,however accidently the workflow got deleted.

Now I am not able to delete or check in or rollback the record.

Its giving an error :Record already used in workflow.

Any suggestion

Regards

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Login to Data manager using WF owner's credentials (Admin or WFAdmin, as per ur case) . Just right click on the record in data manager --> Check in/out --> All Versions. Now on the checked out version of the record launch the same workflow again (in which WF you have checked out the record in first step). Manually push the WF to next steps using data manager only (In workflows tab). Once this workflow gets completed, your record will get check in (Only if u have check in in the last step of ur WF configuration in visio). Then You will be able to perform any operations on that record.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Dheeraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

I have tried out this solution and am confident that this will work for u also.

Just Create a new Workflow . Use only 3 stencils, Start -> Process -> Stop.

Now In the properties of start do not enter anything like records check out ( leave it blank) , but in Stop Stencil fill up Records Check in.

Run the Worklfow and select all the records which were earlier Checked out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

You can do one thing right click on th checked out record and click All Versions now join checkout then another version of that record will be there. there you can make any changes in the new version of that record but you can not delete,check in or rollback .

Reward if helpful

Regards,

Vinay yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the MDM Data Manager with Admin User , In the Record Mode--->Go to Workflow Tab --->In Recieved or Available Status if you see any workflow under Tasks, Right click on it then delete the workflow.

After this Configure again your workfow by selecting Workflow as your Current table in MDM Data Manager

Hope it will Help you,

Rewards if Useful....

Mandeep Saini