cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: idoc in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my idoc is getting posted in R/3..... i can even see the segments....

but the status records show that:

-> STATUS RECORDS.

->56 - IDOC WITH ERRORS ADDED.

-> EDI:PARTNER PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though the IDOC is posting to R3, but as Partner Profile is not created its givng an error.

use WE20 for its resolution.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Have you maintained inbound partner profile?

Find Logical system name from your sender service-->Adapter Specific identifiers.

with this name Partner profile has to be created on R3.

On receiver system you must configure partner profile for your sender system - we20.

Add your message type to inbound parameters and configure the appropriate process code.

Please, find out what is the value of SNDPRN and SNDPRT in your idoc and cofigure the corresponding partner profile.

Please ref this doc too: A Beginner’s Guide to SAP XI Settings, Part II

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6bd6f69a-0701-0010-a88b-adbb6ee8...

Refer

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI)

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have done everything tat u hav told....

but what does this mean:

"Please, find out what is the value of SNDPRN and SNDPRT in your idoc and cofigure the corresponding partner profile"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check whether the Processing Code is correspoding to the inbound Idoc.

WE42 refer to this transaction to check for the Idoc and their equivalent process codes.

reward points if useful.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i checked the proccess code...

i have given ORDE - ORDERS create sales order.

i have given this because i'm sending a purchase order into my r/3.

????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

While you are checking ur idoc status, u can find partner no and partner type that is your partner profile and type. So please check whether the partner profile is deifned in its corresponding partner type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the Partner profile is not yert created for the idoc to be posted so please check in the trasaction WE20 whether the partner profile mentioned in the idoc is created or not. Then the Status 56 represents the error in the IDoc. SO please check the WE20 and add the required partner profile.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Murugavel.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah the partner profile is created.... but should i check in the xi system or the R/3 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the R/3 system for the partner profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murugavel,

the partner profile is perfect in we20..... on both my xi system n r/3 system...