Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment getting aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

facing this problem after deploying the application

un 24, 2008 11:14:40 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[006]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : DCEP01SBX

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/9481371.TCS/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp1691OutFitMth.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/9481371.TCS/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp1691OutFitMth.ear

Aborted: development component 'OutFitMth'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.06.24.11.14.20'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/OutFitMth.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/OutFitMth. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/OutFitMth. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please mark the thread as answered if the problem is solved.

Regards,

Apurva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

bnbb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this DC, if SO check that all used DCs are deployed.

One more reason of this exception is when there is name conflict between two projects deployed on the same server , eg say projects A & B have same application name, component name.

When I get this exception, I go to nwa, see logs to find out two conflicting projects and rename one of them and deploy again. It solves my problem.

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the response

got the problem solved , followed the same as u have said