cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSmobile setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am in the midst of setting up ITSmobile technology to enable end-users to use mobile devices with barcoding enabled to execute RF transactions in SAP systems.

We are running SAP 4.7 with SAP Kernel 6.40 and SAP Basis Component 6.20.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do we need to install standalone SAP ITS 6.20 server or we can actually use integrated ITS?

2. How can we ensure that integrated ITS is avaiable and working properly?

3. What is the minimum Support Package level for integrated ITS to work?

4. How to configure RF transaction so they will be accessible trhough we browser (and ultimately, mobile devices)?

5. How to test the cofigured RF transactions using web browsers?

Please kindly advise.

Best regards,

Rolando

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

für SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 you have to setup an ITS 6.20. This release does not have an integrated ITS. Please read the documentation for futher information. You can find a link to it in the ITS mobile Wiki https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/itsmobile.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Klaus.

I thought integrated ITS is part of SAP kernel. We are running on SAP Kernel 6.40. How to check whether the ITS already integrated or not?

Best regards,

Rolando

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Integrated ITS not only consists of the parts in SAP kernel but also of templates which are stored in the database and therefore not available in a system based on basis 6.20. Integrated ITS is therefore automatically disabled.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response Klaus. It really helps.