cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting values in billing header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am dong returns order with reference to domestice invoice for 2 line items. I want to give reason for rejection for each line item differently but not in header. So I have given different reason for rejection for each line item. But while doing billing for this returns order I am no getting any value in header conditions. Can anyone suggest me on this.

Regards

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be u cant make it order reason at item level as per SAP standard. I think u can use same item text and additional data tabage.. fields for this requirement...

If it is must and should as per ur client then please be in touch with SAP. They may help u in this...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order reason is different and Reason for rejection is different..

Order reason means what is reason for returns....

Reason for rejection means u are rejecting items in return order that means what ever items been mentioned in return order are not meant for returns and they are rejected...

So obviouslly u will not create billing for rejected items in return order...

Regards

sankar...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar,

Even I believe the same. But my client wants to give the reason for return for each and every line item individually. So where is the provision for that.

can you explain me please.

Rama

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Try to make use of Item-Text or addional data A & B.

I dont think you can give seprate order reason line itemwise.

Try to use field -Item-Text or addional data A & B.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

u have given Reason for Rejection in Returns sales order for 2 line items. so these two line items any how ll not b copied to the invoice doc. and as the reason for rejection are at item level y r u expecting them to be at header level. Explain me if i have missed out ur point.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

I had a domestic invoice with 2 line items for which I am doing returns. Now in the returns order if I give order reason in header and save it, then if I do billing for this there is no problem.

But in reurnds order I want to give reason for rejection for each line item with out giving in the header. Now I do this and save the reurns order. Then if I create the billing for this reurns order I am getting the values in the item but with all as statistical (pricing procedure is same in all levels) and so there was no value in header.

I think you understood

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone update me on this please

Rama