cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service for System XYZ,Client 300 in Integartion Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm getting the "No Service for System XYZ,Client 300 in Integartion Directory" error in SM58 but in tcode WE05 it is on success state.I think am missing some configuration.

Can someone help me out.I went thru some threads similar to this but that didn't help.

I need to solve this by today.

Pls help and its very Urgent.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Technical and Business system for particular client.

And create the Logical system for particular client and assign it to Adapter Specific Attributes.

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the IDX5 on XI side.

If you see anything there try sm58 on the sending R/3. There you see if you have connection problems (eg authorization in XI or missing receiver determinitions). Or inconsistancy with the RFC destination.

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for that reply.There are no Messages in IDX5.I think the problem is with the settings of the Sender and Receiver.I send IDOC thry WE19 and what should be the data to be given for Port,Partner No,Partner type on the Receiver part.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created a Technical system that is of type WebASABAP and a corresponding Business sytem for this particular client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai, I have done that and i have created the complete Scenario in ID.When i try to test am getting the issue.Is there a Step By Step doc available for doing this.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this the first time you are using this Business system? If so, then check if you have done all steps in Connecting Business System with XI server/SLD part in XI configuration guide. Also try a clear SLD data cache in ID Environment menu and try again.