Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination Issue

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having receiver determination issue...Once I populate the Inbound Interface, it is not getting Interface mapping.

Where as I could populate the same before but I had to delete that and now when I am creating it is giving me Not found message.

Can anyone tell me if I need to refresh somewhere to get the same. I did refresh the SLD data cache.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to refresh SLD cache for a new Business system.

This may happen for some typo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recreate Interface mapping ( IR ) , activate it and then recreate Interface determiation ( ID ).

It will resolve this issue.

Regards,

Nikhil.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check that the message type in message mapping corresponds to Message Interfaces in Interface Mapping in IR are proper. (This includes their occurences also)

regards,

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked the occurance as well...it's all ok but still not getting that right

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform a CPA Cache refresh

Url

http://<host:port>CPACache/refresh?mode=full

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also

goto Environment -->Cache Notifications in IR as well ID

Check that there is green LED if any thing is in red ..select that and click on the icon above in the tool bar on left side of refresh button i.e repeat cache notification

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked enviroment all r green..and for CPA cache refesh...I am not authorised to do that. What exaclty it does?

Regards

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, you dont need a CPACache refresh since that is for Collaboration Profile Agreement (sender agree,recv agree)

Instead go to sxi_cache in SAP gui perform delta cache as well as full cache refresh ..Hope this may help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

I think the inbound interface you have selected in the interface determination may be not the one u have created, so please check that. Select the exact inbound interface and check. If u are unable to select the inbound interface means, u have two option in that select the option ALL and select ur appropriate inbound interface,.

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check your interface Mapping..weather the interface mapping is done between the right interfaces.

Also if you are using Business Service then check your Outbound interface and Inbound interface....outbound as sender and inbound as receiver.

if this looks ok,then assign the interface mapping.

Also just review the type of Mode in your interface..(Outbound or Inbound)

thanks

farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

your question is a bit unclear, do u mean to say that in ID when u proceed with reciever determination.. you dont see interface mapping populated!!.... if this is so.. ( do elaborate further if this is not the case),, when you'll define interface determination that area would be automatically populated.;..

please do post back with complete details if this is not the case...

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zahid Murtaza

you got it right, when it shld be popultaed automatically but it is not...it says object not found.

Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can only be due to few reasons:

lets try to diagnose step by step:

--reciever determination has correct outbound interface and namespace defined (sender message interface and namespace)

--In next step correct ibound message as the one used in interface mapping in IR is defined..

-- if this is all right,, and you have refreshed cache without any luck, try to follow following

------> goto IR open your interface mapping, in the window at right not from menu right click on the name of interface mapping --> copy object

------> goto id into interface mapping and write click in the area for interface mapping --> insert

save ,, and activate and see if this works

do post back for feed back

good luck

regards

Zahid

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried everything but nothing is working.

Do you think I will have to create whole scenario again

Former Member
0 Kudos

yess this might be it in end.... i have had this error and have also seen few others have it,,and in our case it was always due to some configuration lapse in IR or ID,, go through your scenarion again carefully and check if inbound message interfaces are provided to reciever and outbound interfaces are being used by sender,,, and that in Mapping at IR every thing is defined correctly,,, if no solution than afcourse you may look to re-create the scenario,,,,

Wishing you good luck

Regards

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

1.If there are some cache problems ..i.e ,whatever available in IR is not correcty available in ID, then the solution given by Nikhil would work.

2.But i think for the given sender - receiver pair, there is no mapping existing properly. Check the names of the Sender,receiver Message types and Message interfaces very carefully. If suppose even a single char has been added by mistake in the name then the mapping wouldnt be available in Interface determination.

Thanks,

Laawanya

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Clearing SLD Data in in IR ,ID Environment --> Clear SLD Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rai Sen,

I could understand that you are not able to see interface mapping that is associated with Inbound Interface at Receiver Determination.

If this is so:

• Try to activate all IR objects before going to ID.

• Check whether Interface mapping is working in IR.

• If this is not working plz check your mapping program assigned in Interface Mapping.

• if not please check Message mapping, is it working fine--> test the mapping with Test Button.

Then you go to ID.

Hope you can solve your problem with this solution.

Best Regards

Praveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have activated all objetcs in ID and tested the mapping also...it's all ok.

Can you suggest something else...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using a business service in your scenario and not a business system.

So the the interfaces wont be populated automaticallly.

You will have to manually select them in the Business service.

Double click on your business service and add the inboud and outbound interfaces . then you will be able to select them in the Input Help for interface .

reward points if helpful..

PrashanT

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using Business system not Business service.

Regards