Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Repository objects for EDI adapters

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently evaluating EDI integration options, and I need some information.

Does anybody know where I can find a list of Integration Repository (or any other) objects such as mappings, mapping templates, msg types, etc that are provided with the EDI adapters from Seeburger or iWay ?

If you know where I could get my hands on some technical documentation of the adapters themselves, that would be great too!

Thanks and Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>Does anybody know where I can find a list of Integration Repository (or any other) objects such as mappings, mapping templates, msg types, etc that are provided with the EDI adapters from Seeburger or iWay ?

you get them if you buy the adapter

>>>If you know where I could get my hands on some technical documentation of the adapters themselves, that would be great too!

I have one presentation about the seeburger

if you want check my e-mail in my business card

and send me an e-mail

I'll send you this presentation back

Regards,

michal

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

<i>you get them if you buy the adapter</i>

Yes, I know we will get the objects when we buy the adapter... what I was looking for is a list of the objects... so I can do some effort estimates before we actually buy the adapter

For example, I would like to know if there is a mapping template provided for the EDIFACT message DESADV to the corresponding IDOC.

Thanks for the offer of the presentation... I have sent you the email.

Thanks and Regards

Manish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope you got my mail

Regards,

michal

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I did, thanks for that