cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm window control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I'm working on smartfrom programming at the moment.

I'd like to show some data on the smartform, 5 records on the first page and and after the first page, each page show 10 records on a page.

the second page shows up only if the number of record is more than 6.

which means, when the number of records are less than 5, the second page doesn't show up.

I made 2 pages and the 2nd page contains main window so that the 2nd page can be printed over and over again.

on the first page, I set the next page in 'Alternative' node so that the second page is printed only if the number of record is more than 6.

There was problem. Netweaver says only main window can contain [go to new page] but plural main window cannot be used in one smartform.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As specified by you,You are created two main windows in smartform.More than,one main window is not possible to create in smartforms.Even thoug,you created ,that can not be triggered.So,Use command node for triggering the NEW PAGE.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva

That is the problem. I want to use command node to trigger new window but NEW PAGE can be used only in main window

so I'm trying to use A main window in both page node. do you have any other tip on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use copies window...generate different copies.

thanks

karthik