cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Related Intercompany Billing - Third Party Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have configured intercompany billing that is based on the delivery and i have done that successfully, then I tried the third party process but after billing the third party order then the intercompany billing doesn't show up in the vf04, I have searched the SAP Notes especially SAP Notes 63459 but I really haven't got the clue how to do that clearly, if somebody can help me how to configure the intercompany billing for my requirement. I'm using SAP 5.0. I believe something missing in the copying control between sales document and billing document and also for the output type.Please help me very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Customizing settings are reported in notes 338922, 109254 and 308989.

During delivery creation the LIKP fields VKOIV/VTWIV/SPAIV/FKAIV/PIOIV/FKDIV/KUNIV must be filled in program FV50XFLK_LIKP_FUELLEN_IV_UML. If you checkt this table and not all of these fields are filled, you have the wrong the customizing. If the error is in your pruduction there is a report with which you can correct the relevant deliveries (of course after correcting your customizing): see note 176476.

Balazs