cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output a output type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to output a output type which is maintained at item's level in delivery note with transaction VL02N?

tks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to maintain the print parameter corretly...so the output get appeared....

-sudheer

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huanzhiyu,

First you check you are mainataining condition record for that output type or not in VV22 transaction if not maintain condition record.

After that,

Go to VL02N transaction enter your delivery number then go to Menu >Outbound delivery>Issue Delivery Output.

If not happen

Go to inside of the delivery select item then go to menu>Extras>Delivery output-->Click on Item here you maintain the output details then execute output.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to inside of the delivery select item then go to menu>Extras>Delivery output-->Click on Item here you maintain the output details then execute output.

the problem is I can't output the item's output I maintained according to your suggestions.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the delivery output detrmination procedure in IM

SPRO>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic functions in shipping>Output control>output determination through condition technique>Output determination for the outbound deliveries.

Go to output procedure -->Control data here you check the Routine assignment requirement colomun opposite to your delivery item output type.

-->Check after PGI

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it impossible?