cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to ABAP.I am learning smartforms.i have one doubt plz resolve this.ie..

in driver program i have the data in internal tables like it_vbrk,it_kna1and it_vbrp.how to transfer this data into smartform.means i need to pass these table interface.how to define at interface level and how to loop. should i need to loop all these three itabs??plz clarify.

Points will be rewarded...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar

In your form interface-> tables-> pass your smart form internal table name assignment type -like and associated type - table name.

in global definitions give work area assignment type-type and associated type- table name.

now in table / template right click->create->flowlogic-> loop there give internal table name into work area.

create text elements under loop and add fields &WA-field name&.

activate and execute.

hope this helps u

Regards

Swetha.

Edited by: Swetha on Jun 24, 2008 11:23 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have created your smartform with the required layout, in the driver program you need to call the FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and fetch ur smartform name. Call this FM, and pass all your data in the appropriate fields.

Thanks

Nayan

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smartform when activated generates a function module. Smartform is then called in abap using this function module like any other function module by passing your parameters and table. These parameter are caught in form interface and the used in various elements of smartform.

Check this example from saptechies:-

[Smartform example - saptechies|http://www.saptechies.com/a-simple-smartform-tutorial_1/]

Enjoy SAP

Pankaj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

if ur new to the forms and interested to learn, leave ur mail id i will send u the documents wiht screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

Plz send to kalyan_vd yahoo

Thanks In Advance.