cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06O - General Del List - Field: Tot.processing time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone can enlighten me as to how field Tot.processing time (VBEAK) is calulated within the delivery list? Also how to activate (if required)

I ultimately want to capture how long from delivery creation to delivery PGI it takes and thought this field looked promising. It currently returns with 0.00.

I have searched all the usual places and cant find any documentation.

Any help / or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tot.processing time (VBEAK) is calculated according u201CDelivery Scheduling and Transportation Schedulingu201D customization (Logistics Execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Scheduling->Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling).

The simplest configuration is to

"Define pick/pack times"

"Define loading times"

In Define Scheduling By Shipping Point IMG task

You can also define material dependent shipping processing time in material master (MARC-VBEAZ) for base quantity (MARC-VBAMG)

On the IDES system (HU2) I have prepared example u2013 delivery 80015830.

Shipping processing time for the entire document = 3,34 and is calculated:

( Delivery quantity / base quantity ) * shipping processing time + 1 day (from shipping point )

Shipping processing time for the entire = ( 29/40 ) * 3,23 + 1 = 3,34

I hope it helps. (Reward point?)

Andrzej

Edited by: Andrzej Chmura on Jun 25, 2008 3:22 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a delivery you can fill in the Planned GI date, most of the time employees do not fill the time. If you would like to see the processing time, then you should also include the time. This also applies to the "Pick Date/Time" (when picking), Transportation planning date/time etc. etc. You can see these dates and times in the deliveries header details and then the first tab "processing".

I hope this helps

Good luck