cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checked-In Activities not showing in Activation View

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Having a bit of trouble with our NWDI that just started happening. Normally, when we check-in an activity in the Open Activities view of the Development Configurations perspective in NWDS, we should be getting a dialog that asks whether we want to go ahead and activate that activity. This is no longer happening.

Additionally, if we switch to the Activation view in NWDS, the activities do not appear there.

We have a work-around (going through the CBS web UI, finding the activities, and manually activating them), but it's less than desirable.

Any ideas of what might be causing this problem? Perhaps issues with the NWDI track? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Edited by: Peter Rauchenstein on Jun 23, 2008 5:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Have you checked if the user filter option in activation view is set to "all users"? Then only you will be able to see all the checkedin activities including the activities checked in by other users and also please check when you are in activation view the right development configuration is selected.

Cheers,

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshatha,

I have tried what you suggested, but this appears to only be another work around (I'll still award you some points though, because I think it was helpful). I am a member of both the NWDI.Administrators UME group and the NWDI.Developers group, so I can see all pending activities for all users when i apply the filter.

However, when I do not apply the filter (current user), I can not even see my OWN activities, despite having admin privileges on that user. Perhaps something is incorrect in the assigned actions for the NWDI.Developer role?

However, I appear to have the correct actions assigned...

UME -- sap.com_com.sap.lcr -- LcrInstanceWriterNR

UME -- CMS -- Display

UME -- CMS -- Export

UME -- CBS -- Developer

Any other ideas of what might be causing this issue? We are on NW SP15 and are also using the SP15 version of NWDS.

Thanks!

Edited by: Peter Rauchenstein on Jun 24, 2008 8:39 AM

Answers (0)