cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the bapi "BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT" in order to create a production order confirmation. When I check the confirmation in SAP, I see there are no changes made. Please explain. Thanks.

Regards,

V M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V M,

Probably you have not checked the Commit check box.Please make sure that this box should be checked.

This may solve your problem.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auto Commit Box in JCo Interface needs to be checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure the checkbox for u201CAuto Commit This Transaction?u201D is also checked when u do configure.since we do need to commit our inserted or updated data in the SAP ERP system, otherwise no write will be performed.

Regards,

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I find the auto commit checkbox?

Brenda

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brenda,

Go to the SAP_JCo_Interface action block (or whichever action block you are using). Double click the action block. Select Configure Object. In Configure Object, you will see an Automatically Commit Transaction check box. For any updates to SAP, that box must be selected. Otherwise the transaction will be executed in test mode. In other words, it will see if the transaction will throw any errors without actually performing the transaction.

For transactions which GetList or GetDetails, where you are simply retrieving information, it doesn't matter whether it is checked or not.

Good luck,

Mike