Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access T-Code Va02 from T-Code VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When releasing credit holds using T-Code: VKM1, the system by default calls transaction VA02 (change sales order). We don't want FI users to change sales orders and hence want to restrict this to display only or if possible call t-code VA03 instead of VA02.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Leela

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

If VKM1 uses VA02 then you may be able to skip the S_TCODE check on VA02 - you can do this with tx SE97 (more info here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/67167f439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm )

This will skip the check on VA02 from the calling transaction and user will be able to run VKM1 but not enter VK02 into the fast entry tx box

Let us know how you get on

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

This is how its working currently. We restricted the users not to access VA02. But the users have to open another session to see the details of the sales order. So, we are now trying to get them to VA03 or VA02 in display mode so they can navigate directly from VKM1 transaction.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option may be to use tcode VKM4 (I believe) - after selecting the list of orders, the next screen allows you ro release credit holds. There is no check for tcode VA02.

If these are only FI users, you can just allow tcode VA03 access in the role, VKM1 will still work but orders will be selected in display mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I think it you you want to use VKM1, then leave tcode VA02 in the role and change the activity to 03 on the auth objects:

V_VBAK_AAT

V_VBAK_VKO

0 Kudos

Hi all.

Thank you for taking time to help me on this issue.

There is an option in VKM1 in the menu

Environment -> Document Info -> Document Flow.

This brings the sales order in display mode.

We are choosing this solution as opposed to double click to see the sales order.

Regards,

Leela