cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployement error in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While deploying a model in SAP Newtweaver visual composer , I get the following error . Can anyone how to fix this error?

Portal Request Failed:

(WD deployment failed. Consult log file for details)

Sometimes, I get " There is nothing to Deploy" . can someone explain what that means?

regards,

subram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

usually this error comes there is no proper import & deisgn of the application . just design ur functionality according ur BAPI Functionality

Regards ,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

I am using a SAP Discovery system . I didnt get when you say BAPI functionality. Can you pls elaborate?

I am able to compile but when I deploy I get this message " Nothing to Deploy" . I used iview as "Primary Window" , used compiler runtime as "Webdynpro"

regards,

subram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am telling to deploy the model from primary window and Check the Deploy entire model Check box.

Generally you will get this messsages for nestediviews.

and change the Run time to Flex and Deploy again if youare getting again the same error .

send model to govindunagotla at g mail ,i will check it out

Reagrd,

Govindu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Error: Portal request failed will come if your Portal where you are deploying the model is Down .

so solution is just restart your portal .

The Reason for "There is nothing deploy " is if you deploy the model from an nested iview or popup window .

Solution is go to the primary model and check the box deploy entire model check box then deploy

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos