cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loop at nested internal tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to display PO items along with their Texts on Adobe form.

I have one internal table (say itab2) that holds all PO item texts and this is nested inside another

internal table (say itab1).

Itab1 has records for all the items along with Itab2 as a field as below:

10 material descrip1 10PCS POitem1 text1

POitem1 material1

POitem1 inforecordtext1

20 material descrip1 10PCS POitem2 text1

POitem2 material2

POitem2 inforecordtext1

(as above) I want to print a line item with all the PO text for THAT ITEM only at a time.

But While displaying the data on the form, the 1st line item is printed and this is followed by item texts

for all the OTHER line items also.

I there an option in adobe to loop at an itab (like in smartforms).

Thanks

Harikumar Ganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harikumar,

Please check the data bindings of the table rows (or subforms if you do not use a table).

From what you are describing it sounds like your rows/subforms do not have a data binding (only the fields) displaying the content.

Check, if your rows are bound to the row in the data; it typically ends with "[*]" then. And the "repeat for each data node" is checked for both table rows.

Regards,

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen Hauser

Thanks for the response. I am using subforms.

This is something like, i am looping at two internal tables based on where condition for the 2nd itab. I need to filter data from my 2nd int table and put it out on the form.

But somehow i am not bale to check the condition and as a a result i could see all the records of 2nd itab in one shot.

Pls suggest.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does that mean that your initial problem is solved and now as a second step you want to filter the table? When I read your inital post I thought the structure of the table is incorrect.

Please provide more details (on what you want to achieve) if y assumption is correct.

Thanks,

Juergen