cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting report of user's contact information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking to find a report in which I can extract user's email address, phone number and address etc from ECC 6.0.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the user address is not a straigh thing as this is not stored in one single table.

The table usr21,ADRC table will hold some data.

However if your requirement is to get the address data for all the users in the client or selected..

then use this view:v_addr_usr this is having many fields choose the fields of your requirement and generate the data...export this to local file. Run this in SE16 .

Then we will have the addres data of users.

If you need choosen users...v_addr_usr will not bname so we need to get PERSNUMBER and ADDRNUMBER in table USR21. With those

numbers you can get your informatin in View V_ADDR_USR.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks.

Vani.

Edited by: Vani n on Jun 27, 2008 7:11 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need to write any query or program for this. There are SAP standard tools for getting the information.

Check, particularly the posts towards the end of, this thread:

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no report code which gets you email address and for users.

You need to use SQVI tcode to write ABAP query for tables which will fetch you user id and email address. Try writing a query for tables USR21 and ADR6.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

None that I'm aware of but should be easy enough. Just run ST05 on SU01 and see what tables come from it, then just run a back-end query. If this is a regularly run program, then just have the ABAP programer write up a quick program to do this.