cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adppter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with my soap rfc scenario.

It is working as expected whn i used RWB test tool. Failing when i call web service. It is giving in the adpter.

I checked Xi message and pay load is exactly same when i called web service.

Can anybody help, what could be the reason. Because it is behaving differently.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see below error in the default trace..for RFC adapter..

Any clues..

#00188BE5E894007A00000175000025FC0004522C70D95A3D#1216250732461#com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientPool#sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.app#com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientPool.processRequest(String xmlRequest, QualityOfService qos, String messageID,boolean propagatePrincipal)#J2EE_GUEST#0####7bea3170538e11ddcea000188be5e894#XI XI2RFC[RFC_RCV_ERD/TPT_ERD_002/]_153##0#0#Warning##Java###Catching #1#com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.BAPITransactionHandler.handleTransaction(BAPITransactionHandler.java:115)

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientPool.processRequest(RfcClientPool.java:639)

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.from.FromAF.callClientChannel(FromAF.java:188)

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.ejb.RfcAFBean.process(RfcAFBean.java:259)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:292)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.process(ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.listener.AFWListenerBean.onMessage(AFWListenerBean.java:343)

at com.sap.aii.af.listener.AFWListenerLocalObjectImpl0_0.onMessage(AFWListenerLocalObjectImpl0_0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.ServicesImpl.deliver(ServicesImpl.java:276)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onDeliver(XIEventHandler.java:1049)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.RequestConsumer.onMessage(RequestConsumer.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:855)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

String messageID,boolean propagatePrincipal)#J2EE_GUEST#0####7bea3170538e11ddcea000188be5e894#XI XI2RFCRFC_RCV_ERD/TPT_ERD_002/_153##0#0#Warning##Java###Catching #1#com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

BAPI seems to have problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting below error when i try to send the SOAP sender URL from Adapter engine test of RWB..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody has idea?? It is strange that SOAP to RFC scenario is not working. I checked all the possible check point.

When i send message from java application it is going to ERP and getting error back from the BAP?I, But the same payload works when i test from the runitme workbench..

very Strange, is Sender Soap adapter using the BAPI message type only, so there are no mapping also...

It will be great, if anybody has idea..

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody has the idea why i am getting this error. I am using WS-RFC scenario.I am calling a BAPI to create Contract in ERP. The BAPI is retuning Error.

Where can i track these error messages in ERP. this is sync call. couldn't find in SM58 or sxmb_moni.

Where the XI messages go to ERP and where can i find them in ERP.

Also, The same input message is succeed from runtime work bench. Thanks in advance for your help.

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is pick the data manually from your payload and execute the rfc from your ERP system by giving the same data as input and see the poutput. If still it's giving error you can add breakpoints and debug your rfc.

thanks

amit

Edited by: Craig Cmehil on Jul 17, 2008 9:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Webservice sender side is getting failed then check if the defined Webservice in ID is working fine as well.

Try to call the webservice via some test tools like xmlSpy, soapUI etc.

Also please let us know what is the error details in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell more, where exactly it is failing and what's the error? Is it failing at SOAP Sender Side or RFC receiver side,

Aslo what is the status of channel in Communication Monitoring?

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Have you configured your adapter properly..

check this for the SOAP adapter configuration at senders side.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ee/c9f0b4925af54cb17c454788d8e466/frameset.htm

paste the error once..

Thanks,

Vijaya