cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle counting using LX26 and LICC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am testing the use of transactions LX26 and LICC for cycle counting. I am unable to analyse the results of both. Please advise.

LX26: I have entered the required fields and executed. The system poposed storage types, Bins, dates.

LICC: I have entered the material taken from the bins proposed by LX26 and excuted it. I got an empty screen with fields storage type, bin, materials completely empty.

Please advise.

Regards,

Sruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Cycle count for material at bin level (LX26)

When you execute cycle count with bin (LX26), the system will check material's due data from last inventory date for that material and/or last inventory data for bin. In this case, even if one material is due for count it will generate inventory document for entire bin.

This method is not suggested when there are mix storage in the bin.

2. Cycle count for material at Material level (quant level)

With cycle count for material at quant level, the system will consider the last inventory data of the quant (inv data in LQUA table) and it will calculate the inventory due date for that quant. If the inv data in not available in quant data (LQUA table) it will consider the last putaway date as a last inventory date for that quant.

This method is suggested when mix storage is allowed and you do want to count inventory for only due materials.

Now it's upto the business which method they want to use.

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you execute the above transactions.What is it saying?