cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc received via qRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a File - XI branching out into 2 different IDOCs scenario. Everything runs fine in XI and I can see the success falgs but in R/3 the second is always stuck in status 75 with the description as mentioned in the subject. Anybody have a clue as to what could be wrong? All the parameters such as port and partner profiles have been set up...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your 2nd Idoc dependent on 1st Idoc?

In that case, you will have to serialise the idocs in ID so that the first Idoc is posted and then only 2nd do.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the IDOC was received in ECC. Check if the process code in the partner profile is the correct one to process the incoming IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Praveen: I had those suspicions as well... Its a file split into DEBMAS06 and ADRMAS03. On the first try ADRMAS processes successfully but DEBMAS is in 75. Then any IDOC sent after is also in 75be it ADRMAS or DEBMAS. The process code used for DEBMAS is DEBM.

@Kiran: Yes ADRMAS must arrive before DEBMAS but this has been taken care of in ID in Interface determination to process in order. So thats taken care of.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with SM58 in XI, probably the IDOC is getting stuck up with the queues. Also check SM58 in R/3 side.

You can use the transactions SMQ1 and SMQ2 to clear the inbound and outbound messages in the ABAP stack. You can run this transactions in your XI server and clear the stuck up messages.

Thanks

swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jun 23, 2008 11:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope This didnt help. I can actually see all the IDOCs in idx5 which means they don't have any problems in XI. Besides I can also see their status in r/3...

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Troubleshooting File-to-IDOC Scenario in XI

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

also see the discussion

Thanks,

Vijaya.