cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Forums"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this already exists, but I haven't managed to find it if it does.

Given the number of forums, it can be quite difficult finding the forums that you regularly use. It would be very useful if we could create our own list of favourite forums. This would make it a LOT easier to get exactly what we need in very little time.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would definitely help me a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way to do this might be by using RSS reads.

View this[ thread |; for more info about that.

Also you can watch specific forums by going to your control Panel on the upper right side of the forums page and specify which forums you would like to watch (and get email notification when a forum you are watching has entries) perhaps that isn't exactly a "short favorites list". What I think you are suggesting is presently implemented only in the wikispace. There you can indeed create a favorites list and mark particular topics as being ones you want as favorites. To add favorites in the wiki click the All tab in the wikispace and then on star next to the topics you want to add as favorites. They will then appear under the "MY" tab.

This function is not available in the forums presently.

Edited by: Marilyn Pratt on Jun 23, 2008 10:39 AM