cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition colum in VA01 is in invisible mode, ie. gray color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

When I create VA01, I would like to change my price.

But I am getting condition tab in gray color.

If it white color only we can change the price and update any manual condition records. But I am getting only under condition tab in VA01 in gray color. It is look like display mode screen. If I look other tab for example sales, shipping or scheduling agreement screen etc. everything is in visible mode. But if i click condition tab, It is in invisible mode.

I am maintaining that manual entry has priority in v/06.

I didnt block anything in vov8.

how to solve this problem.

Help me out.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear selvi

Go to V/06, select your pricing condition type and see what is maintained for the field "Manual entries". Since you said it is grey, it should have been "D". If you want to change / input the pricing in sale order, change it to "C".

Now you can change the price in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to above also check at condition in Change which can be made tab Amount/percent should be flag if you want to input the base value manually and Value if you want final to input manually.

Hope this will help. Rewad points if satisfied.

Vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether trasaction variant has been assigned with condition tab as display mode.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Basis team that whether you have authorization to change the pricing in sales order or not...

And please check whether u have maintianed all condtion types mandatory in pricing or manual in pricing.... also..

Or All condition types in order migh have been grayed out for not permitting furhter changes by Basis team ....Please check this one also..

Regards

sankar