cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account is specified in item 0000000001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1.While i am saving the Excise doc - " No account is specified in item 0000000001" error is triggered.

Accounting doc got generated for the Invoice bui the

also .....

2. when i am selecting the "Balances Choos " Tab , the system generates "Excise modvat accounts not defined for EWPO transaction and 50 excise group"

Can anyone help me in this...

Thanks

Sasi

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

Go to IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. There for Excise Transaction type EWPO, maintain the respective G/L Account there and save.

Now retry your process. Incidentally, EWPO is used to create excise without PO. In normal sales scenario, excise invoice type should be DLFC. Please ensure that you are going in right direction.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

go into the logistics general - TAxes on goods movements and see what is maintained under account determination. If not please maiontain it.

EWPO is excise without PO used for returns. If you are doing a sales then you should check the ETT DLFC and so on. But essentially the GL accounts should be maintianed for all the relevant transaction types for the relevant company codes.

If you have a problem with assigning accounts pls check the relevant SAP Building block available on the help.sap.com website.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jude.....

Yes iam doing a sale from factory.....I am not sure but why its giving EWPO error........can you please provide me any CIN config documentation for TAXINN - SD if you have any?

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi....

I have maintained the G/L accounts for the DLFC but it seems the EWPO and the DLFC assignements are same ......so these two should have different assignements??

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While Specifying G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction, agaoinst which entries(RG23A/RG23C/PLA/MODVAT/CENVAT/PLA....ETC)... the A/c has to be assigned for DLFC?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am still persisting with the same issue....can anybody helpme to resolve this...

Thanks

Sasi